Kettle is on the lookout for a Senior Digital Strategist who can see the big picture and lead us there.A Senior Digital Strategist with experience planning digital-first 360 brand and marketing campaigns. Someone who understands how people live today, use technology, and interact with brands across all digital touchpoints. Ideally based in NYC, SF, LA, or in a key market within a similar time zone.
Is it you?
- 5-7 years of strategic leadership experience.
- Proven experience in digital-first 360 brand and marketing campaigns.
- Immerse yourself in the digital culture of daily life–not just your job.
- A coach and mentor to strategy and creative teams within projects.
- Thrive on the thrill of pitches and are driven to lead teams to victory.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy contributing to a culture of creativity and innovation.
- Knows how to have fun on the job - we’re lucky to get to do this stuff!
What should you be great at?
- Gathering and analyzing client inputs and business goals.
- Designing and leading stakeholder interviews and workshops.
- Conducting competitive, qualitative, and quantitative research.
- Strategic planning, comms planning, and concept development
- Understand the full life-cycle of campaigns, setting KPIs.
- Full funnel content strategy, designed to build brand love, and convert.
- Identifying data driven and human insights which can spark big creative ideas.
- Analyzing and mapping out consumer journeys.
- Can build consensus across teams.
- Thrive in a collaborative, small team environment, remotely or IRL.
- Creating briefs that will inspire the creative team to make great work.
- Presenting compelling, persuasive strategy deliverables to senior level executives.
A digital-native creative agency with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. We’re a team of makers, doers, and passionate problem-solvers with a simple mission: to make tomorrow better. We spend countless hours tinkering and asking questions until we unequivocally know the product is in its purest, most elegant form. Our strengths are creating user-centric products, keeping it simple, and telling great stories. Our weaknesses are baked goods, french fries, and karaoke.