Someone with a passion and track record for creating innovative, digital product experiences that serve the needs and goals of the clients you partner with, and captivates the consumers they serve. You can develop the north star vision and the technical roadmap to get us there. You understand how people live today, how they use technology, and how they interact with brands on the Internet.
Is it you?
- A strong knowledge base in research, product experience strategy, and UX.
- Curious, analytical, insightful, creative, and expressive.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Can build consensus and work effectively within cross-departmental and client teams across multiple time zones.
- Proficient with collaboration tools such as Keynote, Figma and Sketch.
- Enjoy contributing to a culture of creativity and innovation.
- Know how to have fun on the job - we’re lucky to get to do this stuff!
What should you be great at?
- Embed yourself and lead internal and client cross-functional teams ranging from experience designers to engineers, technologists and product managers
- Partner with product managers, owners and design teams to understand and advocate for business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision
- Define and bring to life product visions and goals by engaging in discussion and drive the team to make decisions
- Support roadmapping efforts and prioritization for MVP experiences
- Leveraging data and analytics to inform and drive the overall product experience strategy, as well as key decisions throughout the life of the project.
- Designing and leading stakeholder interviews and workshops in our discovery process.
- Conducting user research to uncover new insights and opportunities, understand their current needs and wants, and create user personas that provide inspiration for the UX design teams.
- Defining the overall product experience vision, strategy, and final product experience, including product experience objectives, principles, and value proposition.
- Analyzing and mapping out customer journeys and user journeys to inform product experience, UX, and design.
- Creating briefs that will inspire the UX, Design and Tech teams to create great product experiences.
- Interfacing with senior business executives and drive strategic decisions around key project milestones.
- Creating and presenting compelling, persuasive product experience strategy deliverables to senior level executives.
A little about us
A digital-native creative agency with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
We’re a team of makers, doers, and passionate problem-solvers with a simple mission:
to make tomorrow better. We spend countless hours tinkering and asking questions until
we unequivocally know the product is in its purest, most elegant form. Our strengths are
creating user-centric products, keeping it simple, and telling great stories. Our weaknesses
are baked goods, french fries, and karaoke.
Show us what you got.
All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.